Don't lose your muchness ...

Busy, busy couple of days ... mum has flown over and as it was her birthday yesterday and today is hubbies birthday, we're off to have a meal with a drink or two. Tomorrow my niece Emma's is getting married and I am looking forward to catching up with the family as we celebrate the occasion. Then it will be a massive detox time ...

The theme over at Polkadoodles Challenges is, as always, "anything goes" but we on the DT, set ourselves our own mini challenge for the challenge ... confusing it may sound but it's not. So we asked each DT to create something that wasn't square. Here's what i came up with ...


I have used lots of elements only from ONE design sheet from the Winnie Wonderland collection to create a circle rocker/stepper car - backing paper also from same collection ...


The circle base has been made using Tonic dies and then I worked out where I wanted my steps and folds, to create my card. I have cut out all the different elements, mounting them on to black card to add definition.


I added a little black lace and that was the only extra embellishment I added. Even though this project has been completed, I still have oodles and oodles of elements remaining for a future project.


Gotta dash as loads to do and get organised ... one being collecting my boys from different locations so they can join in all the celebrations too.

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x x x


Products and links:



Challenges:

Comments

Bev said…
Aga doo doo doo. Sorry its Blacklace what dunnit! Fabulous stepper/rocker!!
Such a awesome stepcard.... love it, hun.
Hugs, Tina
Juls said…
Eeeeek love this so much .. I love Anything Alice in wonderland themed & I adore the shape of your card!! Stunning work xx
Karon said…
Gorgeous!!!