A little dose of happy ...

I recently shared several cards I made using up 'leftovers' after creating two birthday cards (see HERE), using a selection of Spellbinders dies & stamps, so thought I better share one of the birthday cards I made ...



I created a panel by using the butterfly dies repeatedly, stamped the sentiment, mounting on to some backing papers with 3D foam. Before sticking the panel down, I added some ribbon finishing with a knot. Next I placed some smaller butterflies in the negative space, lifting up their wings and a smaller butterfly near the sentiment.

A quick easy card but I think it's also quite effective too and so not my normal style. Isn't it fab how you can be inspired to try something new with something new ... lol!

Lou
x x x

Products & links:



Challenges:
Craftaholics - anything goes
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Crafty Gals - anything goes
Day Dreamer - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

#spellbinders   #spellbloggers   #neverstopmaking
______________________

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful card Lou, such a fabulous design.
Cathy x
Jackie T said…
Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Shabneez said…
A really pretty card Lou and those sentiments are on my wish list! Shabneez x
Janis Lewis said…
Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis
Anonymous said…
A beautiful card, love the butterflies and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at
Day Dreamer Challenges !

Nicola DT
Deepti Aggarwal said…
A beautiful card...Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal
Kleri said…
Very cute card!Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week over at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)
Rae Ann said…
Great color combo and I love the use of the negative space. The dimension adds great shadow to the die cuts.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.
Dotstolines said…
Such a beautiful card! Love the simple and elegant feel to it! Thank you for playing along with us at Day Dreamer Challenges:)! Good Luck!- Sunila & Aditi