Talk Nerdy to me ... Tonic Studios Dressable dies

Boy oh boy did I have fun playing with the new Dressables dies from Tonic Studios. I had so many ideas and drew out lots of sketches but had to narrow my choices down to just 5. Believe me when I say that was very, very , very hard! Here is one of my projects ...



I originally had the idea of making this one of those invisible slider cards revealing the image from a puff of smoke but sadly I couldn't quite get the idea to work however much I played around. As I had already made & cut out loads of the elements, I decided just to go for a nerdy/geek themed card instead before my frustrations took over and everything ended in the bin!


I've used lots of the necessary elements from the Dressables Essential dies but the jacket is from the Dressables boys outfits and it's been cut in half to create the lab coat look. I also stamped his T-shirt with one of the co-ordinating stamps but you can only see it peeking through ...


The papers and some of the elements are from Polkadoodles Work & Play 12 collection and I have used co-ordinating card colours to tie everything together. The other circular elements are from the accompanying stamp kit using my Nuvo Hybrid inks.

 
However can you see my blunder? Hint - look at the backing paper - and on that sore point, I'm not saying another word ...

Thank you for popping over as your visits are always greatly appreciated,

Lou
x x x

Products:
Tonic Studios Dressables - Girls outfitsTonic Studios Dressables - Boys Outfitshttps://www.hochanda.com/Product/32052/Tonic-Dressables-Girls-Outfits-15-Dies/584492




Challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes
Crafter's Castle - anything goes
My time to craft - something new - Dressables Dies
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Polkadoodles - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes